Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Week without Grandma

Well, Grandma and Granddad are gone, as I mentioned previously, but we've gotten along pretty well. Kathleen got here on Tuesday and is staying until tomorrow, so I've had some help the middle part of this week. I had my postpartum visit with my OB and my followup with my internist on Tuesday and Wednesday, and those appointments went pretty well. Caroline and I also got a chance to follow up with my lactation consultant, and I got to see that she is gaining weight and getting a much better intake of milk, since her frenectomy. In fact, Christina, the LC, is thinking about using Caroline as a case study for a conference in May that she is presenting out about the difference before and after her frenulum was clipped. So, she may be a celebrity yet. Now that she's starting to fill out a little, I've gotten to dip into some of the different adorable outfits that I've had waiting for her. Here are a couple of my favorites from the week:

We're really looking forward to Mark and Hanna's visit this weekend! The boys are especially. It's always a good time!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I miss y'all so much--she looks precious in those outfits, I can't wait to see you--whenever that may be!!

Debbie said...

Cute, cute pictures. Love the one where her face is all smushed in the carseat. Wonderful outfits. Glad you got some mid-week help.