Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Post

I've had a fun Mother's Day today! I woke up to the boys and Scott presenting me with breakfast in bed. We went to church and got carnations from the church. I got myself a Panera panini for lunch on my way home. We opened presents - all very sweet ones from the boys and Caroline. They handpainted little white ceramic bud vases for me (Caroline had a little help from Daddy). Each boy made me a pair of cross earrings with little blue stones in them. Ben made me a little jewelry box that he painted royal blue from school. Jake made me a little kitchen towel with his handprints on it from school. And Scott got me the stainless steel apple corer I've been wanting from Williams Sonoma and a gorgeous blue and lime hydrangea. Now I'm stealing away for a little "me" time, but I'll be home soon to feed a baby and spend some quality time with my other "babies".
Here's our pretty girl in a repeat performance of her Easter dress
She's giving Donna a pretty smile.
Pretty ruffled bottom (and thighs).
I had pictured the guys surrounding ME with attention today but forgot about Little Miss Priss.
My three babies and me loving on them.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I love the pictures! Especially the one of all the boys admiring Miss Caroline! Sounds like you had a fabulous day! You deserve it!