Saturday, February 28, 2009

Last Nursery Shots before Arrival Day


Here are the last pictures that I will post of her nursery, I promise - but we added the nightstand, the bookcase, the mobile, the window hardware (the panel is still on back order!), and the mobile. Jake put in a little bit of elbow grease too - I told him that it would be fun for him to tell Caroline that he helped put it together. Ben helped set up her swing today, and while we were getting all the pieces out, he told me totally out of the blue "Mommy, I will NOT smack Caroline, because that would be so sad, and would make her so sad." I said, "No, you wouldn't do that, Ben, because you're just so sweet." He responded "well, I appreciate it".

5 comments:

Sandy said...

I LOVE all the pretty girlie stuff, now if we could get the baby here in a few days!! We are so excited to meet Caroline and come and see all you guys!!

kathleenmurray247@gmail.com said...

I agree with Sandy; I just love the pink girlie things, the polka dots, the bows, all the sweet little touches. The yellow with the pink is fantastic!! Now, let's have a baby. I just can't wait to meet her, hold her, spoil her; I already love her.

Thanks for putting me on your blog list. Love, Kathleen

kathleenmurray247@gmail.com said...

I agree with Sandy; I just love the pink girlie colors, the polka dots, the bows and all. The yellow is fantastic with the pink.

I am so proud of Jake and Ben for helping with the decoration. I love the shot of Jake with the screwdriver. Good for Ben for planning NOT to smack Caroline.

Now, let's meet her. I can wait to see her, hold her, spoil her and most of all love her!!!

Boogie said...

YAY! Your mom told me you posted some new pics... with all the new 'arrivals' for the nursery. It looks so dainty and bright and sweet. I can't wait to enjoy it in person! Looking forward to her arrival this week.... I hope you are feeling well!

Unknown said...

Everything looks great; I especially like the letters! She's never going to let you take those down. I'm also proud of Jake for helping out--already showing what a good big brother he'll be to Caroline. I can't wait to meet her (even though we'll be about 6 weeks late)!