Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Additional Pictures of the Nursery - Wall Decor Up!

Here are the pictures of the rest of the nursery with the wall decor up - we made her wall letters ourselves, and then we put up a mirror (laced with pink ribbon), the flower wall pegs, and the little white ledge. I will be hanging up her quilt with quilt clips, but I don't have them yet. The only thing left missing in her room is a bookcase and/or small little bedside table to have near the glider. The glider doesn't go in the room at all, but I couldn't justify replacing it when it's fairly new to begin with and so comfortable, so room snobs - just deal!
Her infamous wall letters!
Her dresser with its legs finally!
Her crib in its final resting place.
The glider with the mirror
The wall ledge with the flower pegs


5 comments:

Sandy said...

How lucky Caroline is--what a beautiful room---so feminine!! You all have done a great job--now we need the baby!! I'm ready!

Alicia said...

Love, love, love the room! You have been busy and it looks wonderful! I can't wait to see you Saturday at your shower! Yeah!
xox

Debbie said...

It's adorable, just as I'm sure she will be. You always made such cute rooms for your kiddos. Very special.

Boogie said...

Carrie! Her room looks so sweet!

Nikki Wells Watters said...

WOW Carita & Scott - I LOVE Caroline's nursery! It's super-cute! GREAT JOB to all of you!! I LOVE her name in letters with the bows, very sweet!!