Sunday, October 12, 2008

Long Overdue Update

Well, it's been almost two years since I last blogged. I can't believe that I let it get away from me for THAT LONG! I mean, I've always been a procrastinator, but this one takes the cake! Anyway, as you can see by my blog title, and the counter on the side, we're having one more baby, due at the beginning of March, and this Tuesday, October 14th (which also happens to be Scott's 32nd birthday), we will get to see a bigger, better picture of the baby, and hopefully find out whether it's a sister or a brother for Ben and Jake. Both boys would like a boy, so they can name him Dude. Hopefully they'll be amenable to a sister named Caroline, or a brother named something a little more traditional than Dude (in other words, we don't have a boy name yet!). So stay tuned for Tuesday's news - hopefully everything will be healthy and bouncing - which I'm more and more confident about as this week has definitely been a turning point week with regards to the amount of moving and shaking going on down there! My mom will be here and she's excited to see the baby, and if we need girl clothes after all, she's prepared to do some shopping immediately following the appointment!

No comments: