Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ben's Thanksgiving Program

Here's a link to the 5 minute video from Ben's Thanksgiving Program that was today. He was a Pilgrim, and they sang songs like "This Land is Your Land", "God Bless America", "Turkey in the Brown Straw", and "I'm Very Very Thankful". It was sweet. The video is on You Tube - it was too long to upload here.




If you can't view it, let me know and I'll "invite" you. Here's a couple of pictures from the morning as well. Ben was VERY serious during the entire program, and barely cracked a smile at all......that's not like him at all, and I was stunned that he didn't try to charm the audience. But I think he gets shy in large crowds, and plus he was concentrating very hard on all of the words that he had to remember. It was a cute program. Afterwards, we ate a Thanksgiving feast with him, and it was delicious!








1 comment:

Boogie said...

Hey, Carrie! Would love to see the video but it says it's private. Can you invite me?